"I wanted to be more
than just a memory,
but you can’t force
someone to remember
you in a certain way
if they view the past
in different colors."
"I can’t stand it to think my life is going so fast and I’m not really living it."
— Ernest Hemingway
"You’re waiting to not be afraid and that’s never going to happen. If you want this, it’s there for you. But you have to jump through the fear."
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the mistakes you make, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others